Please note this is not the same recipe featured in The Winemaker’s Dinner by Ivan Rusilko and Everly Drummond. Due to copyright we were not allowed to publish the exact same replica.
• 1 bag Arugula
• 1 pint cherry tomatoes
• ½ c feta cheese
• Balsamic Vinaigrette (recipe below)
• ¼ c red wine vinegar
• ¼ c balsamic vinegar
• 1 tsp mustard
• Salt and pepper as needed
• ¼ tsp sugar
• 12 oz Good quality olive oil
• 1 ½ tbsp. minced herbs such as chives, parsley, oregano, basil, and tarragon
1. Combine vinegars, mustard, salt, pepper, and sugar in bowl, whisk
2. While whisking gradually add oil
3. Adjust salt, pepper, and sugar if necessary
4. Add herbs, mix well
5. Refrigerate for later use.
1. Place clean Arugula in bowl and top with cherry tomatoes and feta cheese
2. Drizzle vinaigrette over top just before serving.
MARSANNE WINES: These are full bodied white wines which are very aromatic and bright. Would compliment the Arugula without distracting form the taste of the salad (wine information provided by Karen).