The following drink inspired by Tiffany Reisz’s character, Nora, in The Siren. As you are probably aware Nora plays a major role in her Original Sinners series.
Nora is both sweet and sultry, but she also comes with a bite just like this does!
• 4 ounces of Pomegranate Cherry juice or Pomegranate juice
• 2 ounces Maraschino Cherry syrup
• 3 ounces Cherry flavored vodka
• 1 ½ ounces Cointreau liquor
• 5 maraschino cherries (1 with stem)
• 1 lemon
• Sugar for rim (color is optional)
1. Cut lemon in half and rub edge of glass to moisten
2. Dip edge of glass directly into sugar, be sure to coat entire edge
3. Place one cherry in bottom of glass
4. In shaker, fill with ice and place all liquor, juice, and syrup
5. Shake and then strain and pour carefully into glass
6. Garnish with stemmed cherry (slice open at bottom)
7. Place remaining cherries on swizzle stick and lay across glass
8. May also garnish with lemon rind
Enjoy a taste of Sin~ Nora-style!