Recipe: Enchiladas from S.C. Stephens
• 1 dozen corn tortillas
• 1 onion, chopped fine
• 2 cans chili con carne, no beans
• 1 can black olives, chopped
• Shredded cheese
1. Grease skillet and place tortilla in pan.
2. Turn until pliable then remove to dish.
3. Sprinkle with cheese, onions, and olives, then roll up and place in 8×12 baking dish.
4. After all tortillas are stuffed, heat chili and pour over the top.
5. Sprinkle with remaining cheese, onions and olives.
6. Bake at 375 for 20-30 minutes, or until cheese is melted.