Blog Tour: Jillian Dodd’s KISS ME ~ Promotional Post & Giveaway
Guest Post on Brooklyn
By Jillian Dodd
In the Keatyn Chronicles Addicts Facebook page, they have started referring to the boy that Keatyn ends up with as Moon Boy. In Stalk Me, Keatyn makes a wish on the moon. Asking for her perfect boy. In the KC series, she will get her wish and find that perfect boy. So the question becomes, why could Brooklyn be Moon boy?
Brooklyn can be very romantic. In Stalk Me, we discovered that he loved Keatyn when she was his laid back surfer girl. He wasn’t comfortable in the spotlight, but she craves it.
Could Brooklyn be that boy? Here’s some reasons why he could be.
- It was love at first sight for her.
- He was her first love.
- He was on that very same beach the night she made her wish on the moon.
- He’s going out on tour and will learn to appreciate the spotlight. That may change him so that he understands Keatyn better.
- He does love her.
Why he might not be Moonboy.
- While learning to love the spotlight, he may do irreversible damage to their friendship and relationship.
- He planned to leave her for a year.
- He wouldn’t dance with her at his party.
- We enjoys the physical aspects of their relationship but doesn’t want to commit.
Why he’s not good for her right now.
- He’s growing up, changing, and living a new exciting life. He’s busy fullfilling some of his dreams.
- They can’t be together because of the stalker.
- He’s very selfish and only thinking of his own needs right now.
- His love seems to be conditional.
Title: Kiss Me (The Keatyn Chronicles, #2)
Author Name: Jillian Dodd
Release date: November 28, 2012
Age Group: Mature Young Adult
Tour organized by: AToMR Tours
I’ve always written scripts for my perfect life.
But no way could I have ever scripted this.
My life is so far from perfect, it’s not even funny.
All because of a stalker.
I’m at a boarding school where I have to lie about who I am.
I can’t see my family.
I’m tutoring a hottie god that tortures me with his smile.
The most popular girl already hates me.
But there’s this boy.
This hot, sweet, sexy boy.
So I’m going to stop trying to script my life and just live it.
Because who knows how long I have left.
About the Author: Jillian Dodd grew up on a farm in Nebraska, where she developed a love for Midwestern boys and Nebraska football. She has drank from a keg in a cornfield, attended the University of Nebraska, got to pass her candle, and did have a boy ask her to marry him in a bar. She met her own prince in college, and they have two amazing children, a Maltese named Sugar Bear, and two Labrador puppies named Camber Lacy and Cali Lucy.
She is the author of the That Boy Trilogy and The Keatyn Chronicles Series.
Enter the TOUR GIVEAWAY for your chance to win (2) signed paperback sets of STALK ME and KISS ME and (1) Keatyn Chronicles Tote Bag – Open to US/Canada.
Click on the Banner to Follow the Tour