This is a photo taken by a fellow photographer Philip Terry. A short poem was provided by Darwin Blake:
Broken am I deep inside.
From your words so sharp.
Did you think I’d let you hurt me?
Not a bloody chance.
About rozette69I can remember myself as a young and curious girl, sneaking down the basement with my dictionary in tow, to peruse the many romance books that my mother tried to hide from me. Obviously hiding the books did not work. From this grew a fondness for romance novels. My most favorite book of all time is Gone with the Wind. I have read it at least three or four times and watch it every time I am lucky enough to catch it on TV. And so my genre of choice is mostly adult romance, as well as paranormal fiction. I do on occasion find myself in the science fiction and horror section of the virtual bookstore. I love anything Star Wars and Star Trek related and obviously love science fiction movies. Many Happy Readings!
We read, review, and recommend books of all genres. We also throw in a recipe or two here and there on occasion.
Alexandra Richland Blog Tour Book books book tour book trailer contemporary Contemporary Romance Cover Reveal cover reveals Darwin Blake db poems Effortless erotica Excerpt excerpts exclusive extras fan chat Gabriel's Inferno Gina Maxwell giveaway interview J.B. McGee Katie Ashley Liz Crowe Lovers Month Michelle Leighton new adult paranormal poetry recipes Reckless Review reviews S.C. Stephens SC Stephens Starlight Sylvain Reynard The Proposal The Winemaker's Dinner Thoughtless Tiffany Reisz Victoria Michaels young adult
- First, I Love You and Second of All has been mailed out to all the participating bloggers! Tour begins June 3-7!!... fb.me/27v44bymF 31 minutes ago
- First, I Love You Tour and Second of All has been mailed out to all the participating bloggers! Tour begins June... fb.me/1ZpVZrD8S 34 minutes ago
- Via K.A.Tucker (Author) sneak Pre-release peak at ONE TINY LIE fb.me/A5qhdiL5 40 minutes ago
- We have two fantastic book chats coming up this week. Tuesday the accomplished author M. Leighton @Mleightonbooks... fb.me/2fISqyohn 45 minutes ago
- Colleen Hoover livin' the American Dream. fb.me/DWqpWz70 53 minutes ago
- 5 of 5 stars to The Upside of Letting Go by Nacole Stayton bit.ly/13BASON 1 hour ago
- Woohoo ~ look at this gorgeous new cover of Nacole Stayton Author THE UPSIDE OF LETTING GO! Buy it today on... fb.me/EybCLEOc 1 hour ago
- Cover Re Reveal & Giveaway: THE UPSIDE OF LETTING GO by Nacole Stayton ~ On Sale 99 CENTS! fb.me/1KUIhedXW 1 hour ago