Indie Author Meet & Mingle in Woodstock, GA, this Saturday & Sunday
The event will be held on Saturday and Sunday, March 9 and 10, 2013, at the Copper Coin Coffee House from 1:00 – 4:00 PM. Admission is FREE!
Click HERE for directions.
Some books will be available for purchase on-site but feel free to bring your own books as well or anything else you want signed. Don’t forget your camera.
Tags: AC Marchman, Book Signing, Ella James, Heather Gunter, Indie Author Meet & Mingle, Into the Night Reviews, JB McGee, Jennifer Foor, Katie Ashley, Michelle Leighton, Michelle Muto, Nichole Chase, Sarah Ross, SR Johannes, Woodstock
- Books by Kristen Proby hints at a cover photo shoot..... fb.me/EY6DK1jp 20 minutes ago
- A Bookish Escape says this about ALLURE by Nina Lane "That was just WOW! I’m so excited for so many reasons" fb.me/2mmADfIgI 39 minutes ago
- BIG NEWS: Starlight by Alexandra Richland is now available to NOOK peeps!! :) GO get it now! B&N--->... fb.me/LiGaXaIs 1 hour ago
- Tiffany Talks Books has a Allure by Nina Lane fb.me/26jU0vmu4 1 hour ago
- The Book Bellas says this about the author Nina Lane and her new book ALURE "Nina Lane continues to enchant and... fb.me/1a7LaANXO 1 hour ago
- Folks, I'd like to interrupt your regularly scheduled Sunday to bring you David James Gandy! You're free to go... fb.me/29q63FrKZ 3 hours ago
- Don't forget you can purchase Lynetta Halat Author's EVERY ROSE for only .99 cents for a limited time! We've... fb.me/1CNqIDVpL 3 hours ago
- Author L. V. Lewis, Author and book blogger had this to say about author Nina Lane "As is Nina’s style, the... fb.me/BQyGze6b 8 hours ago