Title: The Upside of Letting Go
Author: Nacole Stayton
Genre: New Adult
Release Date: April 20, 2013
Cover Design by: Brett Farizio
Random Facts about Nacole Stayton
- I change my hair color with the seasons.
- I started writing The Upside of Letting Go on my Android.
- I truly believe every best friend duo should consist of a blonde and a brunette, hence the reason behind Haley being dark haired and Lucy being a blonde.
- I’m addicted to tattoos and iced coffee.
- The Upside of Letting Go takes place in Alabama because my husband loves their football team and shouts “Roll Tide” nonstop!
- I am extremely OCD.
- I am a horrible driver. I admit it and own it, what can I say?!
- I have a passion for helping homeless people. If you see me on the side of the road with someone don’t be alarmed. I just believe people get the shit end of the stick sometimes and need a reminder that not everyone in the world is a stuck up asshole and there are still people who care about others!
- I bleed blue. Aka I am a huge Kentucky Wildcat fan!
- My favorite kinds of movies are all dance movies. The Step Up series being at the top of the list. Channing Tatum is yummy!