Author: S. L. Scott
Expected release: September 9, 2013
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Age Group: New Adult
Tour organized by: AToMR Tours
Two words sum up my summer in paradise: Evan Ashford.
I have a life back home I must return to, though my heart battles this reality. What started as a carefree summer fling has become so much more. Evan has become so much more. He’s become everything. Cupping his face, I stare into his deep blue eyes, wanting to lose myself once more… needing to know he feels this too.
Although our connection won’t stop the summer’s end from rushing toward us or silence the demons Evan battles, I have faith our love can overcome the obstacles that will undoubtedly arise from us choosing to be together. I still worry… Will our good intentions be good enough? But I’m all in, willing to take the risk, knowing he can destroy my heart if I’m wrong.
Like a riptide, I was forever changed by one woman: Mallory Wray.
Our eyes meet and we spend a moment looking into the others’, reading the fear and the love that mingles within. I move slowly down and kiss her forehead, her nose, her eyelids, her cheeks, and her chin before I kiss her lips again—soft and gentle, not rushed, but sensual. She smiles and I die inside knowing that I won’t get to see her face every day. I’ve been spoiled by this sweet angel giving me all her days and nights. I possessively take hold of her wrists and like so many times before, the air stills as our connection intensifies. I can’t help myself when it comes to her.
I kiss her.
Rain pours down harder and I wrap my arms around her, engulfing her body, her love, her soul.
S. L. Scott’s Top 10
1. Favorite movie/actor/actress? Tough one. Umm… Sliding Doors. I’m digging the Hemsworth brothers (Chris and Liam) these days. Also, Jen Aniston has come out with some really funny comedies recently.
2. Favorite song/singer? Something by The Beatles makes my heart ache in a good way
3. Favorite place you would love to visit? Paris again. I still dream of it at night.
4. One item you cannot live without? Sadly, my smartphone
5. Who would you like to meet? (dead or alive) My Great Great Great Grandmother
6. Favorite hobby? Cooking right now.
7. Guilty pleasure? Real Housewives of Beverly Hills
8. Favorite author and/book? I’m so typical – Jane Austen and Pride & Prejudice
9. Do you collect anything? Fitz & Floyd teapots
10. Favorite color? Blue –more azure than royal
S.L. Scott has a degree in Journalism and is the author of Amazon bestseller, A Prior Engagement, her debut novel, Naturally, Charlie, and several novellas, including Amazon best seller, Sleeping with Mr. Sexy, and Morning Glory—all currently available on Amazon. Pursuing her passion for telling stories, she spends her days escaping into her characters, letting them lead her on their adventures. She is a Contributor to Huffington Post as well as writes for her own blog along with several other popular sites.
Travelling, music festivals, and surfing are a few of her hobbies she loves, but she doesn’t get to enjoy on a regular basis. She has an obsession with movies, a varied taste in books, and collects Fitz & Floyd teapots. With a memory full of useless trivia facts, and a Keurig addiction, she loves a fun night in with her family as much as a loud night out with her friends.
Scott lives in the lively city of Austin with her husband, two young sons, and two Papillons, enjoying life in the beautiful hill country of Texas.
Visit her website at http://www.slscottauthor.com
Author social media links: