Michael is incredibly sweet, shy, and as pure as the this creamy concoction. One shot of this and you will know why he’s a very popular young man.
2 oz shot glass
• Bacardi Rum- premium white
• Raspberry Puree (recipe below)
• Heavy whipping cream
• Whipped cream dispenser
• Red raspberries- whole
1. Place 1 TBSP of premade and chilled raspberry puree in bowl, add 2 TBSP rum and stir
2. Gently place in bottom of shot glass, keeping careful not to get any on the sides
3. Using extreme caution, “float” heavy cream along surface of puree mixture by pouring cream at the edge of glass at an extremely slow pace until glass is full. If this is done slowly and carefully, you will have a distinct separation of the two.
4. Using a teaspoon, dispense whipped cream dollop onto spoon and using another spoon, slowly slide off and onto top of heavy cream.
5. Top with 1 whole red raspberry and ENJOY!
Red Raspberry Puree*
Makes approximately ¾ cup
• 1 – 12 ounce bag of frozen unsweetened raspberries
• 1/4 cup granulated white sugar, or more to taste
• 1/2 teaspoon of freshly squeezed lemon juice (optional)
1. Thaw the unsweetened frozen raspberries in a fine meshed strainer placed over a large bowl. (This will take a few hours at room temperature or you can defrost the berries in the microwave.)
2. Once the berries have completely thawed, force the juice from the berries by gently pressing the berries with the back of a spoon. (All that should remain in the strainer is the raspberry seeds.)
3. Throw away the seeds and, to the strained juice, stir in the lemon juice (if using) and white sugar (add more if needed).
4. Can be covered and stored in the refrigerator up to a week, or freeze up to a year.
*Recipe from www.joyofbaking.com