- 2 cups ketchup
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 5 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 5 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 tablespoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1/2 tablespoon onion powder
- 1/2 tablespoon ground mustard
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- In a medium saucepan, combine all ingredients.
- Bring mixture to a boil, reduce heat to simmer.
- Cook uncovered, stirring frequently, for 1 hour 15 minutes.
- Pork shoulder roast (about 2 1/2 pounds)
- Place pork roast in CROCK-POT® slow cooker. Cover; cook on LOW 10 to 12 hours or on HIGH 5 to 6 hours.
- Remove pork roast from CROCK-POT® slow cooker; discard cooking liquid. Shred pork with two forks.
Serve pulled pork with BBQ sauce and buns.