- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 1/4 teaspoons white sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries, thawed
In a large bowl, sift together flour, salt, baking powder and sugar.
In a small bowl, beat together egg and milk.
Stir milk and egg into flour mixture.
Mix in the butter and fold in the blueberries.
Set aside for 1 hour
Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium high heat.
Pour or scoop the batter onto the griddle, using approximately 1/4 cup for each pancake. Brown on both sides and serve hot.