The following recipe comes to us from a real MMA fighter. Gina L. Maxwell kindly supplied this recipe to us and it came from her friend Annie, aka A.D. Marrow and her husband, Nathan. Both of whom are trained in MMA, and Nathan is an ex-fighter. This is his favorite recipe and the one he used to cut weight
• Organic boneless, skinless chicken breast
• 1 Tomato
• 1 cup of Cilantro, chopped to preference
• 1 ripe Mango
• 1 package of whole wheat tortillas
• 1 cup of low-fat Sour Cream
• 2 limes.
1. Salt and pepper the chicken breasts on both sides. Place on smoker grill and set to slow smoke. (If you don’t have a smoker grill, place them in the oven to broil)
2. Chop tomato, cilantro, and half of the mango and mix together in a bowl. Slice the other half of the mango and place it on the grill with the chicken.
3. Zest and juice both limes. Blend into sour cream.
4. Remove chicken and mango from grill/ oven. After chicken has cooked through, allow it to sit before slicing it.
5. Warm tortillas on griddle or in a pan.
Once all of the ingredients are finished, assemble as desired. We like to put a thin slather of sour cream, then layer the chicken and grilled mangoes, add the relish and put another dollop of sour cream. Caloric intake for two of them is only around 300, fat grams is about 3 and the taste is out of this world. The protein fills you up and keeps you going and all the veggies add an extra boost. The whole wheat gives you just enough carbs to keep the motor running.