Victoria Michaels shared her own delicious recipe! YUM!!
“This recipe can easily be adjusted to taste. I make it all the time without the Vodka when there’s none around. Also, if you don’t like crushed tomato sauce, you can easily substitute with tomato sauce. Enjoy!!” – V
• 1/4 stick of butter
• 1 clove of garlic
• 1/4 tsp of red pepper flakes
• 1 (29 oz) can of crushed tomatoes
• 1/4 cup of Vodka
• 1 1/2 pints of heavy cream
• 3 tablespoons of Parmesan cheese
• Chopped Basil
• Penne pasta
1. Melt butter. Chop/crush garlic and sauté over low heat. Add Red Pepper flakes. Do not let the butter burn. Then add the can of tomatoes and the vodka.
2. Cook over medium heat for 15 minutes. Remove the pan from the heat and add the heavy cream. Stir.
3. Then add the parmesan cheese and chopped fresh basil and continue to stir and cook over medium heat for 10-15 minutes.
4. Serve over penne pasta.Thanks V! You bet we’ll enjoy it!;)